Ph.D Admission 2016
Ph.D Admission is scheduled to be conducted on 15/12/2016. The candidates selected by KTU shall report at the institution at 10.00 a.m.
Fee to be paid at the time of admission
Documents to be submitted in original
Spot Admission to Government and
Government aided engineering colleges on 08/08/2016 – Selected List
Guidelines for Spot Admission to Government and
Government aided engineering colleges on 08/08/2016
1. All candidates/representatives should report to Government Engineering College, Thrissur on 8 August 2016.
2. In case the candidate is not present, the representative should carry an authorisation letter signed by the candidate and attested by gazetted officer as per ANNEXURE – XIX (Page 95) of KEAM Prospectus.
3. A qualified candidate included in the rank lists concerned is entitled to attend the Spot allotment/admission Process.
4. Candidates who have obtained admission in Government Merit seats for a course shall not be eligible to participate in the Spot Allotment for that particular course. But a candidate admitted in Government Merit Seat in a Government Controlled Self Financing College is allowed to participate in Spot Admission for a Government College for any course.
5. Registration will be from 9am to 12 noon on 8 August 2016. Registration will not be entertained after 12 noon under any circumstances.
6. Candidates/Representatives should bring a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the institute if he/she has already been admitted in a college.
7. In case the candidate is not admitted in any college, he/she should bring ALL the original documents.
8. If the candidate is allotted via spot admission, he/she must pay the fee as specified, on 8 August 2016 itself, in order to secure admission in the allotted course.
9. In case any candidate is unable to produce the documents or pay the specified fees on 8 August 2016, he/she will be removed from the procedure.
Go to Entrance Commissioner’s webpage
Vacancy Position as on 06/08/2016 (click here to download)
Select list for Institution Transfer 2016 is published.
Rank List CE CSE CHE
Admission 2016-17 Guidelines
Document to be Produced at the time of admission
Fee Structure-B.Tech Course
Hostel Facility » First year students can also avail the College hostel facility. Required students has to submit their application online at the time of registration at CCF, take the printout and submit to corresponding HODs. Apply Online
Click here for the updated guidelines issued by Govt of Kerala on 28/02/2016 regarding the Priority for Admission to the Hostels in Engineering Colleges
Bridge Course » Bridge course for Engineering Mathematics and Engineering Graphics is arranged for freshers from 25th July to 30th July 2016. Interested students may register online. (The portal will be open for registration after 15th July 2016)